Dot.Cy, a regional leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, with offices in Nicosia, Dubai and Athens is recruiting for Quality Assurance Engineers
Minimum Technical Job Requirements
Knowledge of the software testing processes:
- Requirements and tasks analysis
- Test Plan creation as per iteration or project, test cases design and delivered to the client
- SIT/UAT test cases management, test cases execution for back-end and front-end.
Knowledge of the defects lifecycle:
- Test case - defects relationship, defects reporting format, defects ownership/statuses and lifecycle during the internal/external testing.
- Understanding of the reporting as per daily/weekly/monthly request.
Additional qualifications that would be considered advantageous
- Basic software development skills.
- Working experience with QA management solutions (such as Jira, Testlink, GitHub) and standard processes.
- Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver or similar automated QA tools.
- Understanding of API calls, Integration processes, background jobs, security roles, unit/department/team access level.
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Knowledge of CRM.
Experience working with ticketing systems and payments.
Experience working with Property and Bookings Management Systems such as Opera.
- Design test cases and detailed test scripts based on the provided KT sessions and documentation.
- Create and execute test plans and manage test case execution on front-end and back-end levels and defects creation in tandem with the team.
- Understand the bug tracking systems and test management tools to track defects, test cases, release notes, requirements, and tasks.
- Work with Team Leaders and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM development team to ensure that client deliverables go through intensive testing and quality assurance.
- Understand the priority and severity level of the bugs reported and work with product/development teams to fix them.
- Provide detailed reports on a daily/weekly/sprint basis or as requested of tests planned, executed, passed, or failed.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure the product delivery is on time and of high quality.
- Work closely with the team and keep them updated on any changes that may affect deliverables.
- Be aware of the project and team's progress at any point in time.
- Perform basic product configuration in the test environment as needed.
You will be dealing with projects such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Sales, Service, Marketing, Field Service, Project Management), Dynamics Marketing, mobile and tablet apps, Microsoft Power BI as well as Dot.Cy s own products built on Dynamics 365 for the Hospitality and Leisure industries.
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
- University or College degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or any other technical field which is relevant to Quality Assurance.
- Experience in testing software applications
- Experience in graphical user interface and usability test scenarios.
- Excellent organizational and good communication skills, working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment involving the delivery of complex and large international projects.
- Ability to manage and prioritize numerous tasks/projects simultaneously and work independently as well as operate within a collaborative team setting.
- Keen to learn new technologies.
- Good command of the English language in verbal and written form.
Competitive benefits and remuneration package based on qualifications and experience will be discussed with the shortlisted candidates. For submitting your cover letter and CV please visit https://www.dotcy.com/careers/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org