- University degree in public administration, political sciences, international relations, economics, business administration, or other related fields;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in monitoring and evaluation or performance management sphere in organizations or projects related to reform processes implementation, public policies in various branches of national economy;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience of collaboration with ministries, leading policymakers of the central and local public authorities in policy document elaboration, strategic planning and general project management;
- Experience in M&E framework development, progress reporting;
- Experience in data collection, data systematization, etc.;
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in English and Romanian languages.
- Experience in planning, negotiation and implementation of qualitative and quantitative research consultancy contracts with consultancy and research firms or individual consultants would be strong advantage;
- Prior professional experience with international, regional, or bilateral World Bank and/or other donors-funded projects would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Russian would be an asset.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their expressions of interest/CVs in written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) with the mark M&E SPECIALIST by October 31, 2018, 17:00 oclock local time:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Elena Adam, Procurement Specialist
MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
42B, A. Puskin str,
Phone: (+373 22) 820-021
Mobile phone: (+373 79) 886-638