We are looking for System Administrator full time in the office.
- Minimum 3 years experience in technical support and systems administration for various technologies such as Networks, Servers (Windows & Linux) and Backup.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016.
- Good knowledge of GUN/Linux operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS, FreeBSD)
- MS Active Directory services, DHCP, MS Exchange 365;
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10.
- MSSQL, MySQL BD Administration, (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Server Firewall Administration;
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options, recommendations, and additional actions relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks and resolving escalated items.
- The successful candidate must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written), be a team player and perform difficult tasks well under pressure and being on-call.
- Virtualization environments (Vmware ESXi, KVM, HyperV)
- Good understanding of Network Routing and Switching principals
- Participate in a 24/7 production support rotation as needed.
- Basic English knowledge (Read, Write)
- Understanding and Experience in Blockchain;
- Hands-on experience with trading platforms, preferably with MT4/MT5, is a plus.
- Zabbix Monitoring system;
- DevOps experience;
- Programming and scripting skills with Powershell (optional: bash, perl, php, python)
- Previous hands-on experience with VoIP/SIP (Asterisk) would be an advantage
- Work experience with network devices Mikrotik;
- Understanding of VPN;
- Experience in .NET development is a plus.
What we give to the candidate:
- Very competitive salary base on the skills with the opportunity to grow
- Performance bonus programs
- Comfortable working environment
- Sport benefits