Founded in 2013, Niv Books is dedicated to demystifying the publishing process and tearing down barriers, providing quick, convenient service tailored to authors personal needs. Thats why were one of the biggest publishers in Israel (publishing some 360 books a year, in print, ebook, and audiobook formats) and the name behind hundreds of bestsellers.
Today, as part of our growth strategy, we're looking for Hebrew-speaking Project Coordinators outside of Israel.
Project Coordinators are the first line of contact for authors with questions and concerns. Their main goal is to coordinate efforts of authors, editors, designers and other team members towards successful book publications.
- Establish and maintain effective collaboration between authors, editors and the management.
- Establish an efficient, courteous and personalized contact by phone, chat and email, in Hebrew.
- Being multitasking and adapting to a very dynamic environment.
- Respect established processes and strive to achieve individual and team goals.
- Excellent knowledge of Hebrew.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Possibility for career advancement.
- Attractive salary package.
- Work from home.
Looking for the next challenge?
This is a great opportunity that offers experience and exposure to a variety of departments.