- Official Employment + Competitive Salary starting with 400$
- Paid lunches - 75$ per month
- Possibility of extra earnings or monthly basis
- Working hours 9am- 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Office in center of the city
- Continuous Training
- Professional growth
- Advanced level of English, any Scandinavian Language will be a strong advantage.
- Ability to spend long time on the phone
- Excellent skills of negotiation, communication and persuasion
- Always to be on top of Customer's needs and requirements
- Self -motivated, wide thinking, responsible, able to resist under stress
If you are interested, please send your CV with code "Lead" in subject line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Impro Group is today a global enterprise focused in the area of office imaging consumables. We buy, sell, distribute and trade supplies and parts for copiers and printers.
Our two main distribution facilities in Belgium and USA enable us to operate effectively on a worldwide scale.