Hi, were Planable
A growing team with big plans. Our mission is to empower creative collaboration for the 21st century. We bring social media teams together to create, collaborate, and plan content in one single space. Since we started in 2016, we've gone from an amazing idea to an even more amazing product, loved by real people, not just our moms. We are powering creative collaboration at brands such as Hyundai, Siemens, UNs World Food Program, Viber, and many more. We grew from 0 to over 5,000 teams choosing Planable to streamline their creative processes (#humblebrag).
What we're looking for? As our Office Hero, you will be essential for the smooth operation of our office and the wellbeing of our team. We are looking for a dedicated, experienced professional to lead office management for our award-winning startup that serves global clients. Our Office Hero must have a strong ability to multi-task and be the "powerful and positive glue" that holds everyone together. This is a great role for someone who wants to flex their people and organizational skills in a high-growth environment.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Attention to detail level 500+
- A self-starter with a strong passion for learning
- A bit of an organizational genius
- Energetic and fun to work with
- Reliable, responsible, and resilient
- Strong communication skills
- Has lots and lots of initiative
What will you do?
- Organize meetings and company events
- Manage the perks and the office supply stock
- Keep a sharp eye on office budgets
- Dealing with vendors and public institutions
- Monitor culture and manage team wellbeing
- Provide administrative support to our executive team
- Build a working space where people are happy
- Ensure the smooth running of the office
Why is it awesome to work at Planable?
- Cozy office in the city center of Chisinau
- Transparent and flexible culture
- A driven young team
- Brilliant product loved by hundreds of customers worldwide
- Growing VC-backed business & awarded team
- Arguably the most successful startup in Moldova
- Opportunity to build a big startup
Perks & benefits
- Best tools for the job (MacBook and accessories)
- Personal and professional education stipend
- Health insurance benefits
- Flexible work hours and holidays
- Team retreats in amazing locations
- Room to play (ping pong and board games)
- Fruits, tea, and barista level coffee
If all of this got you excited — it's time to meet up. Please apply by February 28th.