Come and create world-class digital products with us. Get to work on challenging projects in interesting industries, using modern methods and technologies.
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of git, branching, and merge requests.
- 3+ years experience with the administration of Operating systems.
- Configuration, CI/CD: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Teamcity, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, or similar.
- Cloud: Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux and Windows.
- Network management & Firewalls: TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, iptables, etc.
- Scripting: YAML, Python, Bash, PowerShell, XML, JSON.
- Virtualization: VMware, ProxMox, KVM/QEMU/XEN.
- Containers and orchestration: Docker, LXC, Kubernetes, or similar.
- SQL/NoSQL DB configuration and management, backup for storage and message queues: PostgreSQL, MySQL,
Apacke Kafka, Apache Pulsar, RabbitMQ, Redis, CEPH or similar, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Logging: ELK, RsysLog, Azure, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, or similar.
- Web servers, proxy servers, load balancers: HAProxy, Nginx, IIS, Apache, or similar.
- Monitoring: Prometheus or similar, Icinga/Nagios, Zabbix.
- Backup tools – Maximum attention to detail and analytical skills
- Tests automation (optional), vulnerability management (optional).
- Pre-intermediate/intermediate English is a must.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Excellent opportunity to work with international partners.
- Professional growth opportunities: trainings, courses, entrepreneurship stimulation, spin-off support, and sponsorship of your own Startup ideas.
- Our office is located in a peaceful and working friendly environment surrounded by a park.
- Strong social involvement: social campaigns, support for young and restless talents.