The Agency seeks to engage an experienced local consultant for the position of Inter-Component Coordinator to coordinate activities related to reform management in the area of modernization of government services, envisaged under Component 1 of MGSP (specifically sub-component 1.2 and sub-component 1.4) with other activities of the Project, and to ensure support to the State Chancellery PA Directorate in planning, managing and coordinating activities under Component 3 of MGSP.
Minimum qualification requirements:
- University or higher degree in public administration, law, political sciences, HRM or similar; Masters Degree or Ph.D. would be an advantage;
- At least 8 years of professional experience in, or working with, national and/or international institutions in the field of policy development and reform management coordination;
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in legal or public administration/civil service reform projects in developing and delivering governmental policies: draft policy-reform papers, concepts, laws, regulations, recommendations;
- Proven experience (minimum 3 years) in the developing and application of HRM policies and procedures in the Republic of Moldova;
- Team management skills obtained by working in similar projects or in the national/international public administration institutions;
- Extensive experience with Public Administration Reform with a focus on improving quality of public services, modernization of government services and e-Transformation agenda would be an asset;
- Ability to work effectively with high-ranking government officials, to advise and interact with all levels of management and staff;
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Elena Adam, Procurement Specialist
MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
42B, A. Puskin str.
Phone: (+373 22) 820-021