- University degree in economics, accounting, finance or related fields.
- At least 5 (five) years of experience with donors funded projects involving multiple sub-projects, contractors and financial sources.
- At least 5 (five) years of demonstrated work experience in the national accounting system.
- Experience in financial reporting in line with national norms and regulations.
- Familiarity with accounting in public institutions.
- Knowledge of relevant national legislation.
- Excellent team work, communication skills.
- Fluency and written skills in English and Romanian languages.
- Computer proficiency (Windows, MS Office, 1C Accounting, Internet Explorer).
- MA in economics, accounting, finance or related fields.
- Experience in working with governmental bodies (ministries, departments, etc.).
- Experience in project management.
- Knowledge of Russian.
This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in November 2018, the latest. The contract will be initially signed for a period of probation of three months and could be extended subject to the Consultants satisfactory performance.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their expressions of interest/CVs in written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by e-mail) with the mark FM Specialist by October 23, 2018, 17:00 oclock local time:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Elena Adam, Procurement Specialist
MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
42B, A. Puskin str,
Phone: (+373 22) 820-021
Mobile phone: (+373 79) 886-638