M&E Senior Consultant will perform the following activities:
1. Lead the process of institutions M&E Plans development, validation, approval and contribute to their implementation;
2. Lead the progress reporting within the e-Government Agency on all projects and initiatives managed by the Agency (including MGSP);
3. Report within national sectorial, cross-sectorial, and whole-of-Government policy documents (roadmaps, strategies, action plans etc.) in which specific activities have been attributed to the responsibility of the e-Government or for which the Agency implemented extra-plans contributing or strengthening activities, with the periodicity required by the relevant normative act;
4. Provide expert input to the national policy documents drafting, consultations, and approval (including validating the indicators and their monitoring mechanisms);
5. Coordinate the process of progress reporting to the e-Government Agency Management Board, Projects Steering Committees, and other
high-level bodies relevant to the Agencys activity;
6. Manage the institutions online and offline survey platforms and other feedback collection mechanisms used for M&E purposes in which various social groups or public sector, non-Govt. partners are involved or engaged to provide quantitative or qualitative data;
7. Organize and, when relevant, perform, the planned surveys, focus groups session, ethnographic researches, shadowing sessions, and other data and info collection tools planned within the agencys activity or its specific projects M&E Plan(s);
8. Lead / coordinate the ex-ante and ex-post surveys (in the context of reengineering efforts, capacity building activities, social innovation events-related surveys, citizen engagement models piloting etc.);
9. Provide input for compiling the required sets of data and information for the performance of international or national surveys (UN eGovernment Survey, digital inclusion, smart cities, digital business, and other surveys);
10. Provide the needed inputs in terms of M&E tools, processes, as well as M&E effort-generated data for policy drafting, BPR, capacity building, change management, partnership setting and implementation, strategic planning, risk-management, project management, social inclusion and citizen engagement efforts of the Agency (including, when necessary, draft and validate, as well as implement, together with other team
members, the indicators frameworks for specific initiatives);
11. Coordinate, in collaboration with the Communication team, the dissemination of relevant CUPS-related M&E data, embedding it into communication & PR products;
- BA and MA/ MBA degree in public administration, political sciences, international relations, economics, business administration, or other related fields;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in monitoring and evaluation or performanc management sphere in organizations or projects related to reform processes implementation, public policies in various branches of national economy;
- Minimum of 7 experience of collaboration with ministries, leading policymakers of the central and local public authorities in policy document elaboration, strategic planning and general project management;
- Experience in progress reporting, coordination of data collection and validation, data systematization, etc.;
- Experience in coordinating the planning, negotiation and implementation of qualitative and quantitative research consultancy contracts with consultancy and research firms or individual consultants;
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in English and Romanian languages.
- Prior professional experience with international, regional, or bilateral World Bank and/or other donors-funded projects would be an asset;
- Training and capacity building-activities organization and facilitation skills in the field of M&E, RBM, Performance Management would be an asset;
- Knowledge of Russian would be an asset.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment to be performed during the period September – December 2018 and could be extended subject to the consultants satisfactory performance. Interested qualified candidates should submit their expressions of interest/CVs with the mark Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist by September 3, 2018 .
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Diana Zaharia, Chief Administrative Officer
MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
42B, A. Puskin str.
Phone: (+373 22) 820-021