The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions,) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree in areas such as computer sciences, engineering, telecommunications or related areas;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT area;
- Minimum 8 years of IT Service Management, data center, server, and storage management, virtualization, networking, systems management,
and/or project management;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a team-leading position;
- Knowledge and experience in applying internationally recognized ITSM standards and best practices (e.g. ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000 or COBIT);
- Knowledge of internationally recognized IT security standards (e.g. ISO 27001);
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in Romanian and English. Knowledge of Russian is an advantage;
- Certifications in IT service management, virtualization technologies and information security will be considered a strong asset for this position.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment to be performed during the period August – December 2018 and could be extended subject to the consultants satisfactory performance.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their expressions of interest/CVs with the mark Chief Operations Officer by July 29, 2018 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Diana Zaharia, Chief Administrative Officer
MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
42B, A. Puskin str.
Phone: (+373 22) 820-021
Terms of Reference: http://egov.md/ro/transparency/acquisitions/chief-operations-officer