- Follow-ups on Testing Plans for generic and customized software version of handsets, tablets and MBB devices in all local operators network
- Detecting bugs and providing logs to R&D
- Daily management of Huawei authorized service centre
- Implementation of Huawei service standards and procedures
- Administration of spare parts rotation, forecast and inventory
- Creating payments flow in Huawei internal systems for repairs and customs clearance reimbursement
- Collection and analyses of requirements for product customization projects (local or group)
- Initiating the customization project for local operators
- First point of contact for the customers in matters of design adjustment and technical approval of content for product version.
- Education in telecommunications or related fields
- Experience in testing devices for at least 2 years
- Experience of work with service-centers for at least 1-2 years-
- Technology friendly
- Fluent in English, Romanian/Russian
- Positive and willing to develop on continuous basis
What we offer
We offer an international career with professional development opportunities. You will gain exposure to he latest technologies. Our office is a dynamic and friendly place, where like minded professionals exchange and build know-how. We promote and reward talent and invite you to grow with us.
Please send your CV in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation
and strong partnerships, we have established end-to- end capabilities and strengths across the carrier
networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields.