– Creates and coordinates marketing campaigns performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers;
– Coordinates and develops print and online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development;
– Assures promotion of companys products and services during external events;
– Coordinates content and designs promotional material/campaign and distributes in online and offline channels;
– Develops and executes social media digital marketing strategies designed to communicate brand positioning via social media;
– Advertises companys products/services on various media;
– Plans interviews and press conferences when required;
– Designs and sends regular newsletters with company updates;
– Tracks ROI for marketing campaigns;
– Gathers customers feedback to inform sales and product teams upon it;
– Coordinates different corporate events;
– Maintains a continuous collaboration with advertising agencies and other vendors;
– Coordinates, develops, and directs companys PR strategy – right message, right messenger, right audience, at the right time.
– Bachelors Degree or higher in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related area required;
– Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Manager or similar role;
– Languages: Romanian and Russian (proficient user), English (upper intermediate);
– Must be able to execute strategy and provide reporting on results;
– A wide degree of creativity and latitude;
– Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, good presentation skills;
– Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills (including managing a team).
If you think you are a good fit and youre willing to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with us, do not hesitate to send your CV on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating in the message title – Marketing & Communications Manager.