Oferta este expirată, ștearsă sau ascunsă de către utilizator.
Orarul de lucru
Chisinau International Preschool – CHIPS is looking for a nurse (f/m) for a full-time job.
Start Date: December 2022
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Medical university degree or certified as a nurse with or without experience;
- Familiar with health and hygiene procedures in an educational center: triage, first-aid, monitoring, recording, and monitoring symptoms/changes in childrens health status;
- Familiar with alimentation and healthy habits, as direct responsibility for the childrens food program.
- Organized person, resistant to stress
- Experience in a kindergarten or activity in pediatrics is an advantage.
- Documentation and evidence for the Medical Room of the school.
- Meeting the kids between 08:00 – 09:00
- Strong English is a must
- Romanian and Russian language
28 days of annual leave per year
Free meals during the workday
Professional Development Opportunities
CHIPS is committed to inquiry-based learning and international-mindedness. Through a thoughtful and stimulating environment, structured play, song, art, and movement, children develop language, social, emotional, and cognitive skills that lay the foundation for their long-term personal and academic success. CHIPS philosophy on Early Childhood Education aligns with the American-based, National Association for the Education of Young Children. CHIPS emphasizes the development of the whole child, providing for each childs social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs. Early Childhood programs are developmentally appropriate when they are based on an understanding of general patterns of growth in the early years as well as childrens individual development.
We welcome children between the ages of three and six to learn everything in English. The student to Teacher Ratio is a maximum of 9:1. We are in the application for candidacy to become an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. Our curriculum follows the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP).
We are looking for a responsible and gentle person who loves children to join the team. If you think you are suitable, send us your CV at email@example.com or call 068222242.
regiune Moldova Chișinău mun. Telecentru